Day after India surpassed the milestone of 1 billion Covid 19 vaccine doses, Prime Minister Narendra Modi while congratulating people for this historic achievement urges people to follow the covid 19 appropriate behavior during the upcoming festive season.
“No matter how good the cover is, No matter how modern the armor is, Even if armor is a complete guarantee of protection, weapons are not thrown while the battle is on. I request that we have to celebrate our festivals with utmost care,” Prim Minister said while addressing the Nation Friday morning.
“Celebrate festivals with safety. masks are mandatory, Like you don’t go out without shoes, you should not go out without wearing masks.” the Prime Minister added.
Top Points of PM Modi’s Speech
- Yesterday, India has achieved the difficult but extraordinary target of 1 billion, vaccine doses. Behind this achievement is the duty of 130 crore countrymen, so this success is the success of India, the success of every countryman.
- 100 crore vaccine doses isn’t just a number, but shows our ability as a nation. It pictures New India that knows how to set difficult targets and achieve them.
- Today many people are comparing India’s vaccination program with other countries of the world. The speed with which India crossed the 100 crore mark, 1 billion is also being appreciated. But, in this analysis one thing is often missed that where we have started this.
- When the biggest pandemic of 100 years came, questions started arising on India. Will India be able to fight this global pandemic? From where will India get the money to buy so many vaccines from other countries? When will India get the vaccine? Will the people of India get the vaccine or not? Will India be able to vaccinate enough people to stop the pandemic from spreading? There were various questions, but today this 100 crore vaccine dose is answering every question.
- Taking everyone along, the country started the campaign of ‘Vaccine-Free Vaccine for Everyone’. Poor-rich, village-city, far-away, the country has only one mantra that if the disease does not discriminate, then there cannot be discrimination in the vaccine too! Ensured that the VIP culture did not dominate the vaccination campaign.
- India’s vaccine campaign is a living example of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas aur Sabka Prayas.
- India has administered 100 crore vaccine doses to its citizens and that too without taking any money. An effect of 100 crore vaccine doses will also be that now the world will consider India to be safer than Corona.
- It is a matter of pride for us that India’s vaccination programme has been science-born, science-driven and science-based. From development of vaccines to inoculation, science has been the base for all processes.
- Our vaccination drive stands for optimism.
- Activities like ‘Clapping’, ‘Beating-the-Plates’, ‘Lighting Oil Lamps’ during #COVID19 in India displayed the country’s unity against the pandemic.
- The system of Cowin platform made by our country is also the center of attraction in the world. The Cowin platform made in India has not only brought convenience to the common people, but has also made the work of medical staff easier.
- Experts and many agencies from home and abroad are very positive about India’s economy. Today not only record investment is coming in Indian companies but new employment opportunities are also being created for the youth. With record investment in start-ups, record start-ups, unicorns are being made.
Just like Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a mass movement, in the same way, buying things made in India, buying things made by Indians, being Vocal for Local, we have to put this into practice.
- I will tell you again that we should insist on buying every little thing, which is Made in India, which an Indian sweats hard to make. And this will be possible only with the efforts of everyone.
The country knows how to set big goals and achieve them. But, for this we need to be constantly careful. We don’t have to be careless
- No matter how good the cover is, No matter how modern the armor is, Even if armor is a complete guarantee of protection, weapons are not thrown while the battle is on. I request that we have to celebrate our festivals with utmost care.
- Celebrate festivals with safety. masks are mandatory, Like you don’t go out without shoes, you should not go out without wearing masks.